To guarantee your desired appointment time, a credit card is required at the time of booking. Gift Cards may also be used in lieu of a credit card to hold your appointment. Please have this information ready when booking. We keep this information as a part of our cancellation policy. Upon check out the guest may choose their method of payment. Details of our cancellation policy can be found below.
If you are uncomfortable with leaving payment information, we gladly welcome you on a walk-in basis.
At the time of booking, please advise our front desk staff of any health conditions or special needs which may affect your service(s).
As a courtesy to our members and guests, our staff makes every effort to confirm each of our appointments. We do understand how easily it may be to forget an appointment; therefore all of our appointments are confirmed via email or text 48 hours prior for your convenience. In addition, we will call to remind you of your appointment 24 hours prior. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file. Please remember that this is a courtesy, it remains your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments, and cancellation fees.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY
We do realize that things come up and require schedule adjustments; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hour notice for any changes or cancellations to your appointments. Your time and the time of our staff is valuable, and we have implemented this policy for that reason.
Notification given at least 24 hours prior to appointment time will receive no charges.
Notification given less than 24 hours prior to appointment time or failure to show will result in a 50% charge of the scheduled service(s).
WHEN YOU SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE POLICIES.
Chicsincity offers free consultations to all new clients upon request. We value your health and will do our best to achieve the look you want. So, whether you are new to a service we offer, book a consultation for any questions or concerns you may have.
We recommend that you arrive 10-15 min prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will allow ample time to fill out necessary paperwork. Each new client will be asked to provide us with a brief history of allergies and medications that may affect your service(s). Members or returning guests may also be asked to update an intake form at any time to the discretion of Chicsincity.
All appointment lengths have been designed to provide you with the best service possible. We will always try to accommodate late arrivals. However, the length of service may be adjusted so as not to interrupt the scheduled appointments of other guests. Full price of service will apply, so please plan accordingly.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Chicsincity. We will do our best to keep our members and guests up to date on any changes that may occur, but encourage guests to inquire about pricing and available services when booking your appointment(s).
- Gift cards are available in any dollar amount and may be purchased at Chicsincity.
- The value of a gift card will expire after 1 year.
- We are unable to process any returns or reimburse payment transactions on gift cards or certificates even if lost, misplaced or stolen. Gift cards cannot be redeemed as cash and must be mentioned when making appointments.
- Chicsincity specials cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, third party deals, or JR Artist pricing.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your service(s), contact us within 3 days of your appointment and we will be happy to make adjustments to your satisfaction.
We will try to accommodate all client requests, but if our artists feel that the request may be damaging to your health, they will make the proper recommendation(s).
All sales are final. In the event you purchased any of our Boutique products for home use and find them to be defective, we will exchange any product within 7 days of purchase, provided a receipt is present. Unfortunately, we cannot provide cash refunds for returned product.
Guests under the age of 17 must have a parent or guardian present at check in. Parent or guardian is also required to complete a release form before any service is provided.
ALL INFORMATION EXCHANGED DURING YOUR VISIT AT CHICSINCITY
WILL BE KEPT COMPLETELY SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.